Get Great Orthodontics In Seattle, WA
Once you’re an established adult, you may not have time to interrupt your work or social life with braces. Fortunately, we provide braces for adults here at ACI Dentistry in Seattle. Adults and younger, image-conscious patients appreciate clear, tooth-colored, and fast-acting braces.
Clear braces consist of brackets and wires like traditional braces, and they produce equally excellent results. So what’s the difference between metallic and clear braces? Clear braces look better! With clear braces, you can maintain your look and your self-esteem.
Tooth-colored braces also use a traditional approach but with a twist. These tooth-colored braces, or white braces, will essentially camouflage with the rest of your smile. These braces replicate the healthy white color of real tooth enamel.
Patients love clear braces and tooth-colored braces for the same reasons, including:
- Always Active—Removable options can take longer to produce results if you forget to wear your orthodontics. Stable clear and tooth-colored braces are constantly straightening your smile, day and night.
- Leading Power—Clear and tooth-colored braces have all of the strength of traditional metal braces. They can correct overcrowding, cross bite, and everything in between.
- Confidence Boost—These subtle orthodontic options will increase your confidence while they improve your smile.
Many patients prefer aligner therapy. Aligners are clear devices that can be removed and replaced at any time. Aligners can correct all types of minor orthodontic problems. Some of the benefits of aligner therapy are:
- Day-to-Day Convenience—Aligners are removable. This means you can eat all of your favorite foods. They can also be taken out for contact sports or special events.
- Near Invisibility—Your unique aligners will fit your teeth flawlessly. With a close fit and subtle color, aligners slip right past your notice!
- Sheer Comfort—Orthodontic aligners are made with a smooth medical polymer instead of brackets and wires. Some patients find that this a more comfortable alternative to other braces.
Don’t want to give up a year of your life to braces for adults? We have another choice for you at ACI Dentistry. Short-term orthodontics only require six months to produce a perfectly straight smile.
Here are some reasons patients choose short-term orthodontics over white braces or aligner therapy:
- Maximize your Time—If you lead a busy life, short-term orthodontics may be the smartest option for you. You can achieve a beautiful smile with a time commitment of six months or less.
- Appealing Options—Even though this is a quick process, you should look great while you’re doing it. Short-term orthodontics incorporate clear or tooth-colored options.
- Impressively Affordable—Short-term orthodontics may not be as expensive as you think. The wear time is short, which makes this treatment affordable for many of our patients.
Get Orthodontics in Downtown Seattle, WA
Are you ready to start straightening your teeth discreetly? Call us today to learn about our orthodontics! We can answer all your questions about aligner therapy and white braces! Dr. McKay, DDS, and our qualified Seattle dental team look forward to helping you get one step closer to your brand new smile.