Too-small teeth. Misshapen teeth. Cracked teeth. Chipped teeth. Spacing irregularities. These problems are all-too-common, but you don’t have to live with them! With advanced cosmetic dentistry in Seattle, there are fixes for these vexing tooth issues!
1. Veneers. Dental veneers are extremely thin shells are custom-made so the size, shape, and color are perfectly matched to your surrounding teeth. The veneers are securely cemented to the front of the teeth to dramatically improve your smile.
2. Bonding. This procedure uses a strong tooth-colored resin to close spaces, fix chips and cracks, or change the shape. The resin is molded into place and then a light is applied to harden the material for secure adherence to the tooth.
3. Recontouring. Minimally-invasive reshaping of a tooth by removing miniature bits of enamel to improve the shape or length. This cosmetic dentistry procedure is sometimes called odontoplasty or slenderizing.
4. Crowns. Most people are familiar with this durable multi-purpose restoration. Natural-looking dental crowns are fabricated in the shape and color of the tooth and cemented into place to fully cover the part of the tooth visible above the gum line.
5. Braces. Patients of all ages are transforming their smiles with revolutionary orthodontia. Before you dismiss this option as too time-consuming or costly, learn about the new braces now available. Braces are more convenient and discreet than ever before.
Schedule an Appointment
Countless dental patients have achieved sensational smiles with cosmetic dentistry in Seattle. For more information about our treatments, visit Advanced Cosmetic & Laser Dentistry! We are enthusiastic about helping our patients achieve optimum oral health and beautiful smiles. If you have any questions about cosmetic dentistry in Seattle, we invite you call us at 206-381-3055 to make an appointment today.
Serving you since 1997